Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Scripture Power!

We had Klub on the 4th of August. I'm a long time in posting because I was going to put some instructions up too. Well, I'm not so good about that, so here are some fun pictures of the day and our really cute scripture covers. Heather has one too; I didn't get a picture of it though.
{Jana and Trisha}
Now we've got the cutest scriptures around. Who wouldn't want one of these to flaunt? Might be a great missionary tool.
{Trisha, Caleb, Jeannie, Emily}
Oh the joys of children and all involved with diaper changing! If you can see, check out Trisha's pant leg, and you can then guess what Emily just so happened to step in.
{Emily and Trisha}

{Annie, Emily, Marian, Jana, Carter, Jeannie, Trisha}

1 comment:

Emily said...

Once again, great job Jana recording our event for us. I love the title Scripture Power! I still love mine.